Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's already Tuesday???!!!

Ack! Time moves too fast.

Last week I went to LTUE (Life the Universe and Everything, although I don't know why they discriminate against "and." It should be either LUE or LTUAE. Right? :) and as usual I enjoyed it immensely.

I have a hard time having people all over the place, but by Friday my thin had skickened :) and I was able to enjoy it a lot more. The classes are amazing, and I always learn something new.

There was a lot of discussion about e-publishing, the ins and outs of self publishing. People who have done a lot of traditional publishing are moving to e-pub, people who have only done e-pub want the legitimacy of having a traditional publisher. Emotions run high and everyone has an opinion.

I had a great time, Ava shared her Pringles, and I came home exhausted and happy.

Life is just all-around great.

4 comments:

  1. It was fun to see you there. Wish we could have talked more but I'll see you at group this week and we can share notes. I had a great time too, but felt emotionally and physically drained by the end as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's normal. Pack 300 people into a few rooms and they just suck your energy. But it's fun to talk shop with people who care about writing as much as we do.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. LTUE is always a blast. And Ava shared her Pringles. :) That's becoming a tradition.

      Delete