Friday, November 11, 2016

Hiatus

I decided not to do NaNoWriMo this month, for a lot of reasons. There's just too much going on. I've had to eliminate a lot of things I normally enjoy, just to stay sane.

I try to write a little every day, but that's been slipping away too. I had to get off Facebook entirely because there's just too much negativity. Lots of hatred and judgment floating around right now, and I can't take it. So I let that go. I haven't been on FB since yesterday morning, which probably seems like a short period but it's long for me.

I've noticed that my mind is clearing of the drek, but it feels like it's going to be a while before I feel healthy again.

This afternoon for the first time in months I was eager to write. I threw together a 1500 word short story in an hour. I think all the anger has been getting in the way of my writing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment