Saturday, February 25, 2012

6 Months

At the end of February I will have reached my 6 month point. I have accomplished my goals (in a sense) but I really don't want to be looking for a job in six months so it's time to start concentrating on generating some income.

I have a bunch of stuff I researched when I started this project, and set it aside to focus on my fiction writing. For one, I'd like to get my "Graduation Guide" ready within the next few months so that it will be ready to sell to the schools.

I know from my previous work how few people graduate (either from HS or College) with any idea of what it's like to live in the real world.

Real world advice for kids. There's a stretch.

If I can get it done by the end of March I can offer it to the schools around here and get it online electronically. It would be something that could be revamped and reissued every year.

Other than that I'm looking at freelancing and possibly commercial. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment