Monday, June 17, 2013

jibber-jabber

It's been a weird couple of weeks. I've been off-again-on-again with my writing, not able to focus. Usually when I need to recharge it's an obvious thing that hits me suddenly, but this time it crept up on me. So last week I spent a lot of time reading, playing in my garden, and even watched a movie (which I don't, very often). And last night I was bouncing, excited to write again, ideas jabbering at me and begging to be written down.

So I just sent off my contract for Astraea Press, I have an evaluation to complete and then I get to WRITE!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're full of beans again! A little break is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to do this periodically. This one just snuck up on me.

      Delete
  2. Astraea Press? Contract? I know my attendance has been spotty of late, but I must have missed something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that, Jeff. It's not a publishing contract. I'm working with them as an editor.

      Delete