Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Google+?

I'm noticing that more and more of my followers don't have a link to their blogs, even though I've visited their blogs previously, and I wonder if that's because they're signing up for Google+? Previously I just assumed it meant they didn't have a blog. And does that mean that if I sign up for Google+ no one who isn't in it will be able to find my blog?

I don't want that. If that's happening it's just one more reason not to use Google+. But I also notice that several people who I know have google+ are still showing their blog links, so I'm not certain what's happening.

Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I've noticed this as well. Blogger has an "Upgrade to Google+" option that I've been wary of clicking. Not sure if that is the culprit or not though. There are apparently "convenience" benefits to doing it, but I'm too much of a creature of habit to try it just yet.

    As it stands, I'm certain there are a few people who have joined my blog that I've not been able to "follow back" because of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm noticing it on people I've been able to follow previously, so I'm not certain what's happening. Maybe there's some option to hide that piece of the profile from everyone who's not in their "circles."

      Delete