Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Versatile Blogger

Jeff Hargett of Strands of Pattern gave me the Versatile Blogger award!



With this award there are a few things that I need to do:

Thank and link back to the person who sent me the award.
Write 7 random facts about myself.
Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award.

So here goes.

1 I quit my job nine months ago to focus on my writing
2 I write, I dance, I write some more
3 I have 28 Niece-phews. Nessies? Whatever
4 I talk to my plants
5 I'm interested in everything
6 The first science fiction book I ever read was The Forgotten Door
7 I make my own soap

And seven people who I'm going to blind-side with this:

Taffy Lovell
Alice Beesley
Mette Harrison
J A Bennett
Jack Flacco
Julie Wright
T Z Wallace

5 comments:

  1. Brandon Mull quit his job for a year once to focus on writing, but nothing came of it until several years later and now he's a bestselling maniac! Cool that you make your own soap. Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And candles, and cheese, andandand...

    I have fun with it. But writing comes first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! That is awesome that you make your own soap. We have taken to making a lot of our own things (but not soap...yet) due to tons of food allergies. I once had a lovely rosemary mint soap a friend made. Loved that soap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soap is a little complicated because of the lye. I like being able to do things for myself. Candles, soap, cheese, etc. It's just fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award. I was wondering what to blog about next and now I know! It's fun learning those random facts about you even though I know you I didn't know all those things about you!

    ReplyDelete