Tuesday, June 26, 2012
I have been gifted the Fabulous Blog Ribbon award. It would go in my trophy case, if I had one. (6/27 note: Big oops! Forgot to link back to Andrea, who gave me the award!)
Rules for this award:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers. (Leave them a comment to notify them of their win.)
1 Rules have been posted (see above if you question this)
2 Five of my most fabulous moments...(I have a very boring life)
The first time I won NaNoWriMo
When I got the first follower on my blog
Being asked to join a writing group
Quitting my job to write (actually this should be #1)
The first time the dance instructor asked me to demonstrate
3 Five things I love...
Blowing things up, figuratively
4 Five things I hate...(This one's harder)
Lost hard drives when I didn't back up
People who have no intention of listening to my opinion
Now, for the blind-side list:
1. Taffy at Taffy's Writings
2. Heather at Adventures in Writing
3. Stephanie at Chronicles of a Novice Writer
4. Jamie at Faeries are Real
5. Nick at Scattergun Scribblings