Monday, June 18, 2012

Demons Bay World

Welcome to the Halfworld, that boundary between the Inside and the Outside. It touches our world at every point, but it doesn't really exist. If you step through, be aware you may be trapped here, in a timeless shadowland where you can see both sides but not interact.

At a follower's suggestion (Thanks, Andrea!), I've posted some information about my primary world--I write in several, but the Demons Bay world has been my focus for several years.

Throw away all your preconceptions and click on the "Demons Bay World" link to the right under Pages.

I'll enter more information as I have time, but there's no way I can summarize the whole world in a few hours. What you have here is a basic over-view of the culture, magic and history of the world.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you get caught in the Halfworld :)

3 comments:

  1. The Demons Bay world sounds so vast and epic. Wow! Thanks for posting this. The races of the world sound awesome. Shape-shifters, dragons, mer people - yes!!

    I also wanted to let you know that I have an award for you on my blog :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Andrea! It might take me a few days to get everything together.

    I love the world too--it's so varied that it can support LOTS of stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very cool, original, and complex world. I've had the privilege of reading a couple books in the series.

    ReplyDelete